I love a good book and I also love giving books for gifts (or book related gifts)! Here are my top 5 book related gift ideas that are suitable for almost any age and budget.
Please note this blog contains affiliate links, so if you purchase through them I will recieve a very small commission , this helps pay my bills – so thank you for your support.
1. Book Vouchers. Easy-peasy, but still a really fantastic gift, for almost any age group. These can suit every budget and are very quick & easy to buy and for the recipient to use. Also, they are truely beloved by book lovers. A book token is a double gift, it offers the recipient a reason / excuse to spend many happy hours researching, browsing and sampling books, along with the pleasure of reading actual book purchased with the book token.
2. Book light – this is such a nifty little gadget, perfect for all those night time bookworms. I know you are thinking ‘well they read on kindle and don’t need a light’. But the research shows we should not be using screens near bedtime if we want a good nights rest. So get them a good book and a cute light & you’re even gifting them a good nights sleep – bonus!
3. A book bag. So if you buying for a book lover, they will need something to store and carry their book stash so a book bag is a sure fire winner!
5. A mug. All avid book lovers know that the best way to enjoy a good book is with a cup of tea, so a mug is a brilliant gift for a book lover!
As the festive season approaches; I hope these ideas help provide a little inspiration.
Thanks & enjoy!
Sign up for our blog! – It’s a bit: lifestyle… travel… jewellery… Bronte… eco… art… literature… wellbeing & more…
- How To De-Clutter and Why You Might Want To Do This Now…..De-cluttering has been the subject of a massive amount of discussion and debate and as a fully paid up member of the the clutter bug club (no, it’s not really a club, I don’t think so anyway – but wouldn’t […]
- 3 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Plastic Waste…Recycling plastic is a fantastic step forward in helping to reduce plastic pollution and even better are reducing plastic use and re-using plastic items. Here’s three easy ways to reduce your plastic waste. Carry a water bottle. Grab yourself a […]
- Art Deco – WHAT’S THE STORY?A brief look at the Art Deco movement.